The TalktainmentRadio.com Open House & Street Fair went great and members of the community really came out to show their support. The musical performances were superb, the food was excellent, and we were very pleased with the reception our open house received.
Saturday, November 3, the Discovery District was filled with sounds of live music coming from the TalktainmentRadio.com stage. Local bands rocked the crowd with music that represented genres from all corners of the earth. Artists performed a mix of covers and original songs that had listeners moving and singing along:
– R&B group Soultress kicked things off by performing a slew of hits, even choosing to perform their stunning version of the “Dreamgirls” classic “Love You, I Do”!
– Hip-Hop group BHB proceeded to keep the crowd moving and shaking with their bass-heavy set.
– R&B/Jazz group Bits and Pieces lit up the stage with their performances, driving home their message of tying together different genres of music as a means to bring people together.
– Dance group I AM D.A.N.C.E. kept the crowd entertained in-between sets with their slick moves and cool footwork.
– The FYI Quintet delighted fans with their Jazz hits. Much to the audiences’ delight, the group even threw some Latin flavor into their songs!
– Audaxis started off their energizing set by sampling some of music’s most popular chart-topping hits, and then followed with original content that had listeners rocking out.
– The Flex Crew then ended the night with a set of their island-infused Reggae. The popular band had the crowd swaying with their dazzling set.
As music boomed through the air, attendees also had the opportunity to talk to local entrepreneurs and company representatives. Many organizations were in attendance, and we were event treated to a personal appearance by Ronald McDonald! By hosting the TalktainmentRadio.com Open House & Street Fair, our mission was to show that we are proof of what can be achieved through community support. Our expansion to an additional building in the Discovery District is the result of hard work, perseverance, and the backing of the community. It is our belief that every artist, entrepreneur, and attendee left the event feeling encouraged and empowered by all that Columbus has to offer. We consider our mission accomplished.